I know you are not PLANNING how to be a stressed-out this vacation.
No one in their right mind would do that.
But, I bet there’s a lot of pressure on you this holiday season like:
- You might be traveling.
- You might be with family you haven’t seen in a while.
- You might be managing through a big “end-of-year” project at work, and you’re already worrying about how you’ll get it all done in time.
I’m sure you have heard someone say, “I need a vacation from my vacation!”
I share with you how you can have a better time during this holiday season.
And, it starts with something you’ve done with me if you’re a Get Momentum member or if you’ve been in a workshop with me.
If you’ve ever written your “I’m at my best when” list or “Ideal Day” then you know how powerful your imagination can be.
I actually wrote an IDEAL DAY while I was traveling last month (at the White House!) and now, I’m reading it once a day, every day in December.
I’m asking you to “image-in” a successful holiday.
Simple, before you end your day tonight, WRITE the answers to these 3 questions in your journal:
- What does a “great visit with the family” mean?
- What 1 thing I will have wished I had done during my time off?
- What can I do to anticipate what I’ll need to be “At My Best.”
Consider your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs.
Being hydrated, getting a little more sleep, finding quiet time to reflect… these are all Advanced Self Care strategies. Take care of yourself, so you can help take care of others…
Don’t underestimate their significant impact on you and your experience!
Take a few minutes to write about your answers to get the most enjoyment from your holiday time. BONUS: Share your answers with someone who can help you make your vision a reality.
Jason and I wish you and your family all the best.