This leadership Retreat is limited to 15 people.
There are 5 seats available.
- We take the best of our corporate workshop curriculum and customize it for people like you who take charge of your own professional development.
- You’ll build your list of MIT’s (Most Important Things) and connecting those to your 2015 Goals with a timeline and actionable steps.
- We’ll touch on the Productivity Through Technology course highlights to make sure your gear is working as hard as you are.
- During the Retreat you will have time to think deeply about your roles and translate that into your personal goals.
- You will have a great time.
- We’ll take great care of you.
- And you’ll be doing significant work on your plans for the future.
Starts: Thursday, February 5, 2015 (at 6 pm)
Ends: Sunday, February 8, 2015 (after dinner)
Where: The Blue Iguana Inn, Ojai, California
Who: Established business owners, senior executives, and entrepreneurs with 10+ staff *
*Email Jodi if you think you fit the spirit of this demographic
How Much: Registration is $1295.
4-part payment plan is available.
Here’s what attendees say about the Retreat:
“The Get Momentum Retreat was just what I needed to focus more on my priorities and explore how to take action on my Most Important Things.”
Gloria Miele, Ventura, CA
“The Get Momentum Retreat was a great opportunity to get away from my day to day and to focus on making my best better!”
Walt Hartford, Boston, MA
“If you’re thinking about getting away, working on yourself while meeting really cool people, this is the place to go!”
Devon Bandison, New York, NY
“The Retreat was a fantastic opportunity to be surrounded by like minded people and build my network of mentors.”
Danielle Kidney, Manhattan Beach, CA
If you have specific questions, contact Jodi.