Each person in the film looked as if they would quit at one point. Everyone had breakdowns – though in different ways and times. And yet at the end of the movie (spoiler alert), when asked, “Would you do it again?” The undeniable answer was, “OH yes!”
Here’s what I walked away with, after watching this movie and thinking about my company:
- Something happens when I am ALL IN, committed, when there’s no turning back
- Create a DEADLINE if one doesn’t already exist (The Women’s Business Socials are a great time to launch if you need a deadline!)
- Build an AUDIENCE. You need to know people are going to see what you make. That’s where the intensity comes from.
- Offer something INCREDIBLE. Something thoughtful. Something that makes people say, “Wow, that was awesome.”
- Surround yourself with fabulous, brilliant, amazing people who have different skills than you have. You’re going to need them.