This GET MOMENTUM leadership theme is: Building Meaningful Relationships.
1. Momentum Module
This workbook includes activities for each week. 15 minutes a week will change who influences you and your success.
Join us live on November 5th at 10:15am or 5:15pm PST (same class, presented twice that day). During the 60-minute class (with Q&A discussion), you’ll learn how to Build Meaningful Relationships and Find Your People. (60 minute webinar: watch online or listen on phone)
3. Virtual #CoffeeChat & Coaching Calls
Virtual #CoffeeChats are scheduled for November 10th (3:30pm PST/4:30pm EST) and November 24th (10:30am PST/1:30pm EST). One-hour group teleconference call. Get the accountability to make progress on your relationship building goals. (Premium members: please schedule your Momentum Coaching Call with Jodi or Jason)
This is your opportunity, to get some personal coaching designed to keep you accountable and work on what matters most!
“Humans are by nature too complicated to be understood fully.
So, we can choose either to approach our fellow
human beings with suspicion or to approach them with an open mind,
a dash of optimism and a great deal of candor.”
– Tom Hanks
Find Your People + Build Meaningful Relationships.
You’ll realize several advantages when you work on building relationships (beyond “networking“):
- Map out the strength of your network (Get a better understanding of your strengths and weaknesses. Create your Connection Plan.)
- Expand Your Reach (Leaders: Learn how to notice what’s important to to your team.)
- Help People Make Better Choices (End days KNOWING you’re influencing people.)
- Learn by Doing (The kind of improvement we’re coaching you in this month doesn’t come in a nice, clean package. In fact, it might get messy; we might push pretty hard on you. We may even call you out on your BS. We hope you’re ready, Jodi. We are here for you.)
In this month’s module, you’re going to pace yourself and OBSERVE how relationship-building really happens.
Step-by-step we’re going to show you how to cultivate better relationships.
Let’s go beyond networking with clients. You might be connecting with a colleague at work to learn how to get along with better, or someone at home with whom you improve your relationship with. These kinds of relationship impact your mindset and quality of life. They deserve your attention.
“We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt
Here’s our promise to you:
In 5 years, your life will look different than it does today. Much of what changes will be a direct result of the people you spend the most time with and whether you pay conscious attention to building and nurturing the best possible “Team You.”